The utilization of magic mushrooms in various research and therapeutic endeavors is on the rise. However, their unpalatable texture and taste pose challenges during consumption.
A more convenient method to reap their medicinal benefits involves incorporating them into chocolate, a trend gaining popularity among psychonauts worldwide.
Delve into the details below for insights into the world of PolkaDot magic mushroom chocolate.
Cocoa’s Health Benefits:
Cocoa possesses properties that induce a sense of well-being, with pure cocoa notably altering one’s state of mind.
This is attributed to its impact on the serotonin system, akin to the effects of magic mushrooms or truffles but at a milder intensity. Consequently, PolkaDot chocolate may elicit several positive effects in the body, such as:
- Reducing stress levels and fostering tranquility.
- Serving as a natural antidepressant by activating oxytocin, the ‘love hormone.’
- Stimulating the central nervous system and muscles.
- Providing a subtle energy boost due to the presence of theobromine.
Can PolkaDot Chocolate be Mixed with Magic Mushrooms?
The aforementioned benefits make chocolate a mild monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), enhancing and prolonging the effects of magic mushrooms when combined.
Notably, PolkaDot chocolate is preferable over stronger MAOIs to avoid undesirable outcomes.
It’s crucial to recognize that many commercially available chocolates are made with refined cocoa, making it advisable to use raw cocoa for a preparation reminiscent of the ancient Aztecs.
The Aztec Combo: Chocolate and Mushrooms Through History:
Cocoa has been a pivotal product in Central America for millennia, particularly for the Aztecs who considered it a divine gift from Quetzalcoatl.
This led to its consumption in religious rites, sometimes combined with Psilocybe cubensis, resulting in the ‘Aztec Combo.’
Making PolkaDot Magic Mushroom Chocolate:
While PolkaDot magic mushroom chocolate is available in certain countries, preparing it at home is straightforward.
Temperature control is vital during the process to prevent psilocybin degradation. Follow these steps:
Ingredients and Tools:
- Dried magic mushrooms
- Chocolate bar of choice
- Large pot
- Raw cocoa
- Glass/metal bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Coffee grinder or sharp knife
- Chocolate molds or non-stick baking tray
- Candy thermometer (optional)
- Ensure the magic mushrooms are completely dry, then grind or chop them into small pieces.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place them in a glass/metal bowl.
- Melt the chocolate by placing the bowl on a pot of boiling water, stirring until fully melted, or use the microwave in 30-second intervals.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool for a minute, ensuring it’s below 70 ºC (158 ºF) if using a thermometer.
- Once cooled but still liquid, add the chopped mushrooms and raw cocoa powder if desired. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate until solidified.
- After a few hours, when the chocolate has solidified, it’s ready for use.
Determining mushroom dosage in the chocolate is simple. Add an amount equivalent to a standard dosage per serving, adjusting for individual tolerance.
However, distributing the mushrooms evenly may be challenging, so it’s advisable to test the dosage to confirm consistency.
Storing Magic Mushroom Chocolate:
For extended shelf life, hermetically seal the chocolate and store it in a cool, dark place. This can preserve psychoactive properties for up to a year, depending on the chocolate’s composition.
While chocolate doesn’t spoil and isn’t harmful, it may develop an altered taste over time.
Disclaimer: This PolkaDot Wholesale article aims to broaden readers’ knowledge about magic mushroom chocolate and does not necessarily endorse or encourage mushroom consumption.
It is purely informative and educational, and PolkaDot Wholesale is not responsible for any misuse or misconceptions arising from this information.